Friday, June 12, 2009

Page Corner Bookmark

Here is a cute project I saw in my July issue of the Stampin' Success magazine (demonstrators receive a monthly subscription) this morning. Given my love of reading, I am always in need of new bookmarks, so this was a perfect project for me! The best part is its simplicity and quickness - often a necessity with an active toddler in the house. :)



This bookmark required just a 4x4 piece of card stock, some scraps of patterned paper, punches, and adhesive. I didn't do any stamping, but you could if you spent just a few more minutes than I. (See end of post for a list of supplies I used.) Last winter, I found a different version of this bookmark, but Stampin' Up!'s directions are MUCH easier to complete.

Contact me if you would like to book a workshop to learn how to make these easy, adorable, and functional bookmarks - perfect for yourself or as a gift for your favorite bookworms!

Supplies used for bookmark (item number and link in parentheses - those marked with an asterisk are only available through June 30, 2009):

Kiwi Kiss Textured Card Stock (111345) *
Riding Hood Red Card Stock (111348) *
Pink Pirouette Card Stock (111351) *
Designer Series Paper Bella Rose (SOLD OUT) *
Scallop Edge Punch (112091)
Boho Blossoms Punch (110711)
Five Petal Flower Punch (109041)
Paper Cutter with scoring blade (104152)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive (110755)
Paper Snips (103579)

No comments:

Post a Comment