Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Mojo Monday

I actually made this card last Monday or Tuesday, but it's been a busy week and I've been a delinquent blogger. The inspiration for this card came from Mojo Monday Sketch 91.



Being that this is a masculine card, the ribbon on the sentiment (new - debuting July 1st!) doesn't thrill me, but I kept it. Other than that, I am fairly pleased with how this turned out. The retiring Manchester Designer Series Paper is perfect for masculine projects and I will be sad to see it go on June 30th.

Also featured are Baja Breeze Double Stitched Ribbon, the Lovely As A Tree stamp set (see all images in set below), Always Artichoke Classic ink, and a couple of items from the upcoming debut.

Here are all of the images included in the Lovely As A Tree set:



1 comment:

  1. It's very masculine. I like the DSP you chose and the image. Great card!

    ReplyDelete